Sunday, August 2, 2009

the university can help me to achieve my dream through all of these..

Hi guys..

Actually I'll take long time before i answered this question.. I don't have any idea on how the university help me but in the fast few days during the sharers discuss their topics i got an idea on how will the university help me.. In fact The university are already helping me since the first day that i came here and became a USEPIAN because this institution have a big place to achieve my dream for somehow university was the one who molds me on what I'm right now and for the nearest future on what path will I'm going to choose for me to be guided for my better future.. Actually the university its not like, they can provide me anything that i want but in the sense that university are the one who taught me for what is needed and not what i wanted> And also make me strong and give me an idea on what I'm going supposed to do as a student because I'm not here to become a liabilities of this institution but Instead I came here to become an asset of this institute. That's why this university give me a good example on what is perseverance means. And I know that Everything that i learned in this institute and the knowledge that i got from my teacher, classmates and friends will be my intangible asset in my life forever and it will become an instrument for me to achieve my dream..

that's all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home