Monday, June 22, 2009

Reflection On the First day of class

Hi! guys... by the way I\'m Basith J. Jumat ... HMmm!! well, When I heard that sir Gamboa was our facilitator in this subject.. I\'m worry for what will gonna happen in this subject, because this is my first time that under sir Gamboa supervision.. Somebody told me that when he was a staff of UIC, the student called him \"THE TERMINNATOR\", but the first day of the class was enlighten my mind for our facilitator. He is the man that with a full of joy and happines.. PEACE Sir!!!! hehehe!!! MIS? is it the right course description? hmmm! as what sir gamboa discussed us about the management which follow PDOC(Planning,Directing,Organizing,Controlling).. I appreciate it so much because i got a knowledge on how to manage problem,phenomenon. I also got an idea on how to properly manage my self.. WOW!!!! its amazing i dont expect that this subject will manage my self to... hehehe!! Its really cool ryt.. What is IT? hmm! first,I understand IT, stands for Information Technology.. but during the first day of class,i learned IT has a formula which is HARDWARE+SOFWARE=IT.. hahaha!! Wow! now i know what really IT is.. hehhe!! and i also learned what system is.. So MIS, is it a right course description?For me No it May be LIS.., because the people are the one who manage the software and the hardware so that it will function well.. We people dont want to manage by others.. only a computer can be manage in this subject not the people ware... hehehe!! tnx... I hope that i will enjoy this subject.. Im looking forward for it.. GOd Bless Guys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home