Thursday, June 25, 2009

Introduction on MIS and HRM

Hi! Sir Randy..

Hi! I'm Basith J. Jumat, I live at Jacinto Ext, Boulevard Davao city "The Land Of Flying Daggers" . hahaha! Just Kidding,. hmm! I'm a working Students,currently working at ALJB durian Factory, as a chef... actually I'm not a Dabaweño, My parents was born in tapul,sulu.. and I was born at tawau,sabah malaysia.. Hmm! I'm the youngest of a four children of Hji. Muin Jumat and Hja. Aliya Julkanain.. Your wondering why my parents don't have the same family name its because thier already annul. hehe! and i grew up in Zamboanga city, until I'm done my secondary level.. and im here with all of you guys to be part of this subject... Hope that we will be more competitive after taking this course. God Blesss All!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home