Saturday, October 10, 2009

Assignment#9 in MIS

Improving Coal Efficiency and Reducing Environmental Pollution

The main objective of the TA is to assist the government in developing suitable environmentally friendly technologies for improving domestic coal utilization efficiency and reducing pollution in the building materials, metallurgy,coal, and chemical sub sectors. The TA will evaluate ways to improve energy efficiency in and reduce pollution from industrial enterprises of these four sub sectors and will recommend appropriate policy measures,institutional mechanism and financial incentives
The TA through surveys, will ascertain the major problems prevalent in each subsector, including inefficiencies resulting from the use of outdated process design and technology ,inappropriate plant size equipment, and inefficient plant operations. Based on the results of the survey, one enterprises from each subsector, representing the common problem of the subsector.
Technology plays important roles in our life. It enables us to do our activities easier. Something that might be so difficult to do in the past can be done easily with the technology innovations. No want will argue that technology also give huge impact in educational field. With technology, teaching and learning activities can be more interesting and fun. It may also help the learners to get the lesson objectives faster than the manual and conventional way.

• What should be your role within this environment?

As an IT student i have a big role within this environment because I can be a part of implementing this program through the learning that i got from the school i can expand my knowledge on how to be more efficient with this kind of program. Learning is a lifelong process that sometimes we encountered a problems that make as self pity but through this learning we can be strong enough to face consequences. working in this kind of environment I will not abuse any of its benefits. i will make use of its sites opportunities so that i can contribute a lot even though it is difficult.

And as a student I am aware that learning is a lifelong process. That is why information is abounding – never stops and never ends. As an IT student, I’ve had panoramas of several companies’ information systems. I have learned how information could be very crucial in a workplace and even at home. And I have also seen localities and circumstances where there is scarcity or outdated information. I know many of us are relying heavily on basic information exchange and getting just a bit of it at a time is not enough in this rapid competent world.

• How can the principles of information organization and representation help you in performing this role?

The TA make this program to help the government of china to reduce using of coal because it is not good of over used of it. With this goal, the organization help me on how to manage the benefits of this program and those opportunities that can give to all the people will be properly grab.


• What are the challenges facing you in performing the role? How will you address these challenges?

There are many challenges that I will be facing when I will be in an information environment. I will just state here the challenges that come to my mind right now.

Myself. If I will be working in an information environment, I must have discipline for myself. I have to be hardworking in my work, just like all my fellow workers will be doing. I mustn’t be late in work. I must follow what my boss says to me and must do it in time for the deadline, if there is. And I’ll just be absent if I really have an important excuse for it.

In an information environment, I must expect that I will be working with a team or if not, then other personnel. There are issues sometimes that fellow workers have arguments, and I must not be one of those workers. I have to a develop a camaraderie between my fellow workers so there will be no hindrance to the flow of work in our department. In short, there has to be chemistry,hehe.

Also, you have to be particular with the hardware and software that you’ll be dealing with when you work. What the company provides you; you have to make use of it. If you complain about it, then it’ll be a possible “kick out” for you. You’re just a worker following orders, and you really have a thick face (bagag nawong in bisaya) or in serious terms, boastful if you do that.





http://www.adb.org/Documents/TARs/PRC/26351-PRC-TAR.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home